Hallo liebe Krähen!
Zur Verstärkung unseres Übersetzungsteams haben wir uns dazu entschlossen, mit Spielern aus der Community zusammenzuarbeiten.
Da entsprechende Englischkenntnisse hierfür Voraussetzung sind, gibt es die Ausschreibung auch nur in englischer Sprache.
Wir freuen uns auf eure Bewerbungen!
Localization Crows wanted!
Our community is full of talent and passionate Crowfall contributors. We are currently looking into ways to have this passion and those talents closer to the development of Crowfall and the international Crowfall community.
One idea is to integrate a part of our community to the existing Crowfall localization team! Those of you who are skilled with words, who are familiar with the game’s in-game terms and lore and who follow the game development, update by update: We want to work with you, supporting the Spanish, French, German, and Portuguese speaking Community!
What does it mean to be a Localization Crow?
- As a Localization Crow you are working with the Travian Games team and help to localize (translate) the most important news, announcement and community content to your native language.
- Every Localization Crow receives a translation framework agreement (including confidentiality rules) and a work order describing the work scope.
- As a token of gratitude for your efforts, you will also be rewarded with a financial compensation. How this will look like exactly is not set in stone yet.
Becoming a Localization Crow
If you would like to apply for this role, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Localization Application: [Username]”.
The content of the email should include the following information:
- Your forum username
- Your desired translation language (We currently support localization members for Spanish, French, German, and Portuguese (Brazil))
- Any notes/comments on your experience with Crowfall
- Any notes/comments on experience or interest in volunteering
Once your application is received, you will be contacted through email and asked to fill out a test designed for translators.
Do you have questions about this community project? Just let them come and post below, or contact me directly.
Further details will be provided during the application process.